Arkib News Utusan Sarawak Sri Aman

Blog ini merupakan arkib berita Utusan Sarawak cawangan Sri Aman. Mail kepada penulis ke ceritasriaman@gmail.com untuk siaran berita secara percuma. Thank u boss. Blog terbaru sekarang ialah www.newsriamannews.blogspot.com.

15 April, 2009

Dari sarawakupdate.com.my

By Abdul Hakim Bujang
I have been trying very hard to stay clear from commenting on Prime Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak cabinet line up.

I have great respect for the man regardless of what others have to say about him. Being a Kampung boy who pay attention on government policy announcement, Najib always have delighting news.
When he was in charge of Education, he improvised the teachers perks. My traditionally teaching family of course is indebted to him. When he look after the army, he improvised their pays. My soldiers friend very happy, including the Boroi one. When he looked into policemen salary, everybody happy.
Najib always have good news for the small people. He make news by announcing the good things. Not finding fault.
I could not remember any on Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, except that he makes most of my teacher sounded somewhat a cross breed of Aliens and Terminator when he introduced Bahasa Baku. Other than that, he always talk about toilet cleanliness, his forte!
20 years later, when speaking in Matang Jaya in 2008, Anwar still spoke about toilet. Toilet seems to have special mention in this guy life. Only the Satanic corps love toilet, that what my teachers and parents warned!
When Najib announced his cabinet, I burst into laughter. His line up was what we as schoolboys always referred to “loser pool”. With due respect to all the elected YB who won their election, this line up failed to appreciate the meaning of “People Elected Representative” - “Politician Elected Representative”, yes.
There is no need for me to mention name, watch the youtube as many time as you like. Be careful though if you are Celcom user. There is a limit to the so-called unlimited data plan. Fxxx xxF. It begin with an F, and end with an F. That is Celcom service….
I did not bother to count because Mathematics are not important in Malaysia. The country was founded in 1963 yet they said we are already more than 50 years old, so what.
When other media said 28 cabinet members so, 28 lah. Based on that I must say that Najib is a very intelligent man. The number is just nice to go around for every ethnic group in Sarawak.
Wait a minute. Najib is the PM of Malaysia, not Sarawak. So, that 28 will not be suffice to go around in Sarawak anymore because the 28 definitely do not cover Indian, or half Indian. So there will be no place for Datuk Daud Abdul Rahman. Or half Orang Putih, so there will be no place for Datuk Seri Sulaiman Abdul Rahman Taib.
Najib is making a big mistake here. If he give a seat to Sulaiman, one ethnic group is already left out. If he give three or four to Malays, many ethnic group would be left out. Since when did Malaysia Cabinet based on ethnicity?
I know the Bidayuh are very upset. A cabinet post was once given to Datuk Dr Tiki@Tekhee Lafe but he end up becoming a very-very-very cocky man.
When the ferry operator in Lundu fought with truck driver prior to the completion of Batang Kayan bridge, I called him up. He said that is a Sarawak problem, not his problem. So I asked him in a very polite way, YB if I am not mistaken you are from Sarawak right, and Lundu is part of your area?
He shouted at me and demand to speak to my editor in chief. So I told him nicely, I am a reporter, not an operator. If you want to speak to my boss call him, its not my problem.
Come the election time, the Lion called Tekhee suddenly was making apologetic statement and advertisement to every Tom, Dick and Harry, expressing his remorse and promise to serve them better. Given if Najib want to bring him in, which cabinet post? I will put him in repossessed cabinet in Court Mammoth store.
The next in line is a very capable guy named Datuk Richard Riot. I do not know where to put him if I am Najib because he dares not become president of FAS, how to become a cabinet Minister? It was another poor Melanau chap who become the Pak Sanggup there, taking hail of bullets and shit left by a Malay, Dayak, and another Malay… How to become a cabinet member when you dare not handle smaller office!
Now, come the infamous PBB directed candidate Datuk Dr James Dawos Mamit. I hope he is in good health now. I was told that his cancer had recurred, and he successfully undergo his chemotheraphy treament. Given if a post was given to him, Datuk Seri Daniel Tajem and his boys will make noise… Ha ha ha, look, its PBB again… How?
Let us forget about the Bidayuh noise. They can talk until the sun turned blue. What make me laughed at 6am was when reading Datuk Amar Abang Johari Tun Openg frontpaged statement.

What happened here. Datuk Amar, since when do Malay talk like a…… Mawan seems to have better idea, here.
I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment